An electric shock kills a Kurdish youth from Derik

An electric shock kills a Kurdish youth from Derik

Apr 18 2019

ARK News: An Kurdish young man died on Tuesday, 16 April 2019 due to an electric shock in Denmark.

The Kurdish young man, Kandal Jalal Hasan, died in the state of Denmark due to the electric shock who is a resident of the village of Ain Dewar in the suburb of Derik city in Kurdistan of Syria.

It is worth mentioning that hundreds of Kurdish refugees lost their lives as a result of traffic accidents and other incidents during work, in addition to the drowning in the Kurdistan region, and in the Diaspora countries.

495